10.7.08

July 10 - Last Day of Rest

Last day! Tomorrow we leave, so we're soaking it up while we can. We went for another swim in the pool in the morning, then a donair/pizza stop at lunch. Hanging around the house/yard/beach for the rest o the day, but we're gonna have to start packing soon.

Took a closer look at one of Maggie's bites. Think we could spin it for a free iPod?

8 comments:

Gimped said...

You definitely need to send that pic to Apple! :)

Miyuki Mouse said...

You are having way too much fun out there! Wishing you safe journey back...

Miyuki Mouse said...

And, I agree with gimpy!

GasbarNut said...

Me too.
Send that thing in. I bet it's worth something.

Sarah's arm swelled up like a balloon, she couldn't flex her hand, and it was HOT to the touch. Yeah, I'd say they're allergic to something.

I got the AFTERBITE for camping!!!

GasbarNut said...

Oh, and the walking - at least you know that all the walking you've done over the last two weeks has made up for the lack of roll-downs and crunches!

GasbarNut said...

One more thing. I stoleded that picture of Dalhousie and put it on my blog. But it was to illustrate a point and is thusly credited.

GasbarNut said...

Oh Gawd I look like a cyber-stalker!!

Just wanted to say that the postcard actually beat you home!

Nice lookin' blueberries!!

Thanks!

Brad said...

... blueberries.

That's what SHE said.